Australia is known around the world for being a safe, multicultural and harmonious country with the highest minimum wage in the world.
Australia is a country that many dream of being able to call home, so, lets find out if you’re eligible for skilled migration!
Australian Permanent Residency
Australia is one of the best countries to apply for permanent residency (PR) Visa. It has designed various Visa categories to offer permanent residency to the selected candidates.
- IT Professionals
- Chefs / Cooks
- Sales & Marketing Managers
- Agriculture Professionals
- Social & Welfare Workers
- Quantity Surveys
- Aircraft Technicians
- Hotel & Restaurant Managers
- Education Professionals
- Trade Occupations
- Motor Mechanic
- Diesel Mechanic
- Panel Beater
- Brick Layers
- Air-conditioning (Electrical)
Key Benefits of permanent residency (PR) in Australia
You can live and work in Australia indefinitely. You are allowed to leave and enter Australia frequently within the initial period of five years after that is can be renewed, if you meet the criteria. After spending initial years on permanent residency status, you can apply for citizenship.
Permanent residents enjoy many rights and privileges just like an Australian citizens, including access to free or subsidised legal and health care. You can sponsor your relatives to Australia, subject to fulfilling residence criteria and assurance of support requirements.
Australian PR status provides you the right to apply for Australian consular assistance overseas. It also provides you the right to travel, live, work and study in New Zealand, after the approval of the New Zealand government.
If you are among one of the aspirants of Australian PR, let’s find out the key requirements!
Australian PR Requirement’s
- You must be aged between 18 and 49 years old at the time of invitation.
- NZ registered Diploma or AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma.
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- English language proficiency test results IELTS 6.0 or higher.
- Health and Character requirements: You must meet the health and character requirements i.e. you need to be medically fit and morally good character.
Originally from Bangladesh, Tanvir migrated to Australia through the skilled migration programs Australia has to offer and is now a successful solicitor and migration agent.
Live Learn Earn Australia Solicitor, Registered Migration Agent